In this course, students will learn foundational knowledge of the C# programming language and the .NET Framework (including .NET Core). This course is ideal for students will some programming/scripting knowledge but are new to C#.
Throughout the course, you'll dive into the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and master the art of C# syntax, including loops, conditional statements, classes, and object-oriented design principles.
Challenge exercises will ignite your passion for problem-solving, putting your newfound knowledge to the test. Delve deep into the expansive realm of the .NET Framework
- Introduction to core programming concepts
- Program Flow
- Classes and objects
- Classes and inheritance
- Advanced object-oriented programming
- Understanding Common Language Runtime
- Understanding Data Types and Collections
- Understanding Events and Exceptions
- Understanding Code and Compilation Deployment
- Understanding Input/Output (I/O) Classes
- Understanding Security
- Understanding of Memory Management on .NET Apps