The Microsoft Office Specialist Excel Associate course helps prepare students to understand core functionality in Microsoft Excel such as:
- Creating and managing worksheets and workbooks.
- Creating cells and ranges.
- Creating tables.
- Applying formulas and functions.
- Creating charts and objects.
Workbook examples include:
- Professional-looking budgets
- Financial statements
- Team performance charts
- Sales invoices
- Data-entry logs
This course is instructor-led and hands-on for the best learning experience. Students will complete multiple projects to ensure their knowledge of Excel.
This course will help prepare students for the Microsoft Certification Exam:
Exam MO-210: Microsoft Excel (Microsoft 365 Apps)