Azure OpenAI Service provides access to OpenAI's powerful large language models such as GPT; the model behind the popular ChatGPT service. These models enable various natural language processing (NLP) solutions to understand, converse, and generate content. Users can access the service through REST APIs, SDKs, and Azure OpenAI Studio. In this course, you'll learn how to provision Azure OpenAI service, deploy models, and use them in generative AI applications.
The audience for this course includes software developers and data scientists who need to use large language models for generative AI. Some programming experience is recommended, but the course will be valuable to anyone seeking to understand how the Azure OpenAI service can be used to implement generative AI solutions.
About this course
Before starting this learning path, you should already have:
Familiarity with Azure and the Azure portal.
Experience programming with C# or Python.
Get started with Azure OpenAI Service
- Access Azure OpenAI Service
- Use Azure OpenAI Studio
- Explore types of generative AI models
- Deploy generative AI models
- Use prompts to completions from models
- Test models in Azure OpenAI Studio playground
Apply prompt engineering with Azure OpenAI Service
- Understand prompt engineering
- Write more effective prompts
- provide context to improve accuracy