The Microsoft PowerPoint course helps prepare students to understand core functionality in Microsoft PowerPoint such as:
- Create and manage presentations.
- Insert and format shapes and slides.
- Create slide content.
- Apply transitions and animations.
- Manage multiple presentations.
Presentation examples include:
- Professional-grade sales presentations
- Employee training
- Instructional materials
- Kiosk slideshows
This course is instructor-led and hands-on for the best learning experience. Students will complete multiple projects to ensure their knowledge of PowerPoint.
This course will help prepare students for the Microsoft Certification Exam:
Exam MO-310: Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft 365 Apps)