Our course offerings
Azure IoT Developer
Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise implementing the configuration and coding tasks required to create and maintain the cloud and edge portions of an IoT solution.
Candidates for this exam should have a general understanding of device types and Azure services, including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, AI, and other platform as a service (PaaS) options. They must be able to program in at least one Azure IoT software development kit–supported (SDK–supported) language.
- Set Up the IoT Solution Infrastructure (10-15%)
- Provision and manage devices (15-20%)
- Implement IoT Edge (15-20%)
- Implement Business Integration (5-10%)
- Process and Manage Data (15-20%)
- Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Optimize IoT Solutions (15-20%)
- Implement Security (10-15%)