This course provides the knowledge and skills to design a DevOps strategy. Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered.
Students in this course are interested in planning DevOps projects or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
In this module, students will learn about transformation planning, project selection, and team structures.
- Transformation Planning
- Project Selection
- Team Structures
Lab : Agile Planning and Portfolio Management with Azure Boards
After completing this module students will be able to:
- Plan for the transformation with shared goals and timelines
- Select a project and identify project metrics and KPIs
- Create a team and agile organizational structure
In this module, students will learn about developing a quality strategy and planning for secure development.
- Planning a Quality Strategy
- Planning Secure Development
Lab : Feature Flag Management with LaunchDarkly and AzureDevOps
After completing the module, students will be able to:
- Develop a project quality strategy
- Plan for secure development practices and compliance rules.
In this module, students will learn about migrating and consolidating artifacts, and migrating and integrating source control measures.
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts
- Migrating and Integrating Source Control
Lab : Integrating Azure Repos and Azure Pipelines with Eclipse
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Migrate and consolidate artifacts
- Migrate and integrate source control measures
Build An In-house Team Of Cloud Experts With Dedicated Courses!
Learn fundamental to advanced skills using Azure, Microsoft 365, and related business applications. Meet with a Microsoft Certified Training Specialist to design a custom learning plan for your organization!