In this workshop, you will look at how an existing IaaS deployment can be redesigned and updated to account for resiliency and in general high availability. Throughout the whiteboard design session and hands-on lab you will look at the various configuration options and services to help build resilient architectures.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the "Summary" and "Skills gained" areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- Review the customer case study
- Call to action: Design a proof of concept solution
- Call to action: Present the solution
- Prepare connectivity between regions
- Build the DCs in for resiliency
- Build web tier and SQL for resiliency
- Configure SQL Server Managed Backup
- Validate resiliency