In this workshop, you will deploy a web app using Machine Learning (ML) to predict travel delays given flight delay data and weather conditions. Plan a bulk data import operation, followed by preparation, such as cleaning and manipulating the data for testing, and training your Machine Learning model.
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
- Retrieve lab environment information and create Databricks cluster
- Load Sample Data and Databricks Notebooks
- Setup Azure Data Factory
- Develop a data factory pipeline for data movement
- Operationalize ML scoring with Azure Databricks and Data Factory
- Summarize data using Azure Databricks
- Visualizing in Power BI Desktop
- Deploy intelligent web app (Optional)