Red Hat Openstack Administration Iii- Networking & Foundations Of Nfv With Exam (Cl311)
Learn to deploy, manage, and configure storage and OpenStack Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV with exam (CL311) teaches network engineers, network operators, cloud operators, and cloud administrators how to manage and tune Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance
Learn to deploy, manage, and configure storage and OpenStack
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV with exam (CL311) teaches network engineers, network operators, cloud operators, and cloud administrators how to manage and tune Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance.
This course includes Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310, EX310K). This offering is based on Red Hat OpenStack version 10.0 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4.
About this course
What You'll Learn
You will learn how to manage the OpenStack networking service (Neutron) with network functions virtualization to enhance network performance. You configure distributed virtual routers, Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit datapath, and IPv6 networking in OpenStack. You will also deploy software-defined networking with OpenDaylight.
Course content summary
- Network functions virtualization (NFV)
- Distributed virtual router (DVR)
- Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit (OVS-DPDK) datapath
- IPv6 networking
- Single-root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)*
- Software-defined networking (SDN) with OpenDaylight (ODL)
- VLAN, VXLAN, and GRE networks
- *SR-IOV is covered in the course as a lecture and a video. The specification is not covered as a hands-on exercise because it requires special hardware.
Who Needs to Attend
This course is designed for network engineers, network operators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators
Become a Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) in OpenStack, or demonstrate equivalent experience
Complete the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210 or EX210K), or demonstrate equivalent experience
- Manage networks in Linux
- Administer network interfaces, bridges, and virtual networking devices.
- Manage OpenStack networking agents
- Manage the L2, L3, DHCP, and other OpenStack networking agents.
- Deploy IPv6 networks
- Set up IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision OpenStack networks
- Provision tenant networks and provider networks.
- Implement distributed virtual routing
- Enable distributed virtual routing (DVR) to provide scaling and performance.
- Tune NFV performance
- Tune OpenStack networking performance.
- Implement NFV data paths
- Execute network functions virtualization (NFV) data paths.
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight
- Create software-defined networks with OpenDaylight (ODL).
- Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
- Configure advanced networking on Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.