Opsgility Official Training
Red Hat Cloudforms Hybrid Cloud Operations (Cl218)
In this course, you will learn how to utilize Red Hat CloudForms intelligence tools, automation features, as well as set up metering capabilities, provision the catalog and services, and configure alerts.
About this course
Who Needs to Attend
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- Decision-makers seeking to gather infrastructure metrics
What You'll Learn
- Customize the dashboard
- Create the catalog
- Provision services
- Analyze timelines and events
- Run automations
- Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine Appliance
- Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
- Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
- Understand capacity and usage metrics.
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Execute automations to speed up delivery.
- Define the catalog and services.