Red Hat Cloudforms Hybrid Cloud Management With Exam (Cl221)
In this course, you will learn how to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments. You will also learn how to install and configure Red Hat CloudForms, implement auditing and compliance policies, provision virtual machines and catalogs, and run automation features.
About this course
Who Needs to Attend
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management
- Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
- Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
- Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
- Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
- Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
- Report on VM and resource usage.
- Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
- Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
- Understand capacity and usage metrics.
- Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
- Execute automations to speed up delivery.
- Define the catalog and services.