Red Hat Certificate Of Expertise In Ansible Automation (Ex407)
The performance-based Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) tests your ability to use Ansible to automate the configuration of systems and applications.
Red Hat recommends that candidates earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) or at a minimum Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) before attempting this exam, but neither is required.
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
About this course
Candidates should have the following skills and abilities:
- Understand core components of Ansible
- Run ad-hoc Ansible commands
- Use both static and dynamic inventories to define groups of hosts
- Create Ansible plays and playbooks
- Create and use templates to create customized configuration files for hosts
- Work with Ansible variables and facts
- Create and work with roles
- Manage parallelism
- Use Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data
- Configure external authentication
Who Needs to Attend
Storage administrators, cloud operators, and cloud developers who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within or outside the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.
- Introduce the course, Ceph Storage, and related Ceph systems.
- Provide an overview of the requirements to create and access object storage data in Ceph Object Store.
- Understand CRUSH data placement algorithm and how it is used to determine data placement.
- Describe the method to create and access block storage data with the Ceph Block device (RBD).
- Describe the method to create and access file storage data with the Ceph distributed file system.
- Create a Ceph object cluster.
- Configure a Ceph file in Global, MON, MDS, and OSD server sections.
- Work with Ceph object clusters, Ceph Block Devices, Ceph Object Gateway daemons, and Ceph Filesystem.
- Understand Ceph pool concepts and configuration.
- Configure and manage CRUSH map.
- Explain and create MON servers.
- Explain and create Ceph OSD servers and OSD Maps.
- Overview, configure, and map MDS servers.
- Overview alternative deployment methods.
- Overview and troubleshoot daily maintenance with Ceph.
- Tune the Linux server.
- Overview and optimize Ceph daemons.
- Discuss architectural considerations for Ceph Performance Optimization.
- Tune and troubleshoot Ceph Client.
- Introduce and explain integration of Ceph and OpenStack.
- Integrate object storage for image with Glance.
- Integrate block storage for VMs with Cinder.
- Overview process to replace Swift with Ceph and Ceph Object Gateway daemons.