Rabbitmq Messaging With Red Hat Enterprise Linux Openstack Platform (Cl315)
This course is designed for system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators who intend to implement RabbitMQ as a stand-alone service or as part of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. This course is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat. Emerging technology courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
About this course
What You'll Learn
- Implement the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Secure RabbitMQ using SASL and SSL
- Use exchanges and queues for messaging
- Implement RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Troubleshoot RabbitMQ
- Implement RabbitMQ with high availability
- Performance tuning RabbitMQ
Who Needs to Attend
- Linux system administrators
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operators Prerequisites
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (EX210) certification or equivalent experience
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- Course introduction
- Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Install RabbitMQ and secure Qpid using SASL and SSL.
- Queueing with RabbitMQ
- Discuss message workflow in RabbitMQ.
- Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Configure RabbitMQ as a message broker for the Cinder block storage service.
- Troubleshooting RabbitMQ
- Troubleshoot RabbitMQ internal workflows with an OpenStack service.
- Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
- Configure high availability on RabbitMQ.
- Performance tuning for RabbitMQ
- Measure and tune RabbitMQ.