Free Microsoft Dynamics 365
Training for Your Team
Train up to 10 people on Dynamics 365 in a 2-hour private training session tailored to your business!
Engage customers with 2 hours of FREE Instructor-led Training!
This training is ideal for business stakeholders and teams of functional consultants who want to learn more customer engagement apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
In this session, a Microsoft Certified Trainer will combine custom lectures and demonstrations to showcase the value of Dynamics 365 for your unique business environment.
What will you learn?
- About the customer engagement applications available in Dynamics 365 and how they integrate with Microsoft Power Platform and Dataverse.
- How to use Dynamics 365 Marketing for email marketing, segments, customer journeys, and lead generation and qualification.
- About other applications that complement Dynamics 365 Marketing, including Dynamics 365 Customer Voice and Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
- How to use Dynamics 365 Sales for managing leads, opportunities, and sales orders, and for sales forecasting, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dynamics 365 Sales Insights, and Viva Sales.
- How to use Dynamics 365 Customer Service, Omnichannel for Customer Service, Dynamics 365 Field Service, and their scheduling capabilities, asset management, and Connected Field Service.
But that's not all! After the briefing, we will hold a Q/A session and propose a plan to help you maximize your team's productivity and efficiency with Dynamics 365. The plan will include guidance on deployment, licensing requirements, and a skilling plan. Offer limited to teams in North America or Western Europe. Sessions scheduled in US time zone for teams of 3-10. Offer subject to change anytime.
So why wait? Complete the contact form to schedule your free 2-hour Dynamics 365 training session for your team! *Restrictions apply*
Want More Free Training?
We've got you covered! Explore a wide range of topics including: Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Cybersecurity!
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This audience wants to learn about our offerings and get hands-on experience with the product. This course primarily uses the Azure portal and command line interface to create resources and does not require scripting skills. Students in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator. This course combines lecture, demonstrations, and hands-on labs. This course will also help prepare someone for the AZ-900.
This course introduces fundamentals concepts related to artificial intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them.
In this course, students will gain foundational knowledge of core data concepts and related Microsoft Azure data services. Students will learn about core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. Students will explore fundamental relational data concepts and relational database services in Azure. They will explore Azure storage for non-relational data and the fundamentals of Azure Cosmos DB.
This course covers Microsoft 365, a cloud-based platform with productivity apps, cloud services, and security. You'll learn cloud fundamentals, Microsoft 365's benefits, security, and subscriptions. It's for those interested in cloud-based solutions for productivity and collaboration at home or work, with or without prior knowledge of Microsoft 365.
This course provides foundational level knowledge on security, compliance, and identity concepts and related cloud-based Microsoft solutions. The audience for this course is looking to familiarize themselves with the fundamentals of security, compliance, and identity (SCI) across cloud-based and related Microsoft services. Students should be familiar with Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 and understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions can span across these solution areas to provide a holistic solution.
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate processes with Power Automate.
Students are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
Are You Ready to get Certified? Join a Class Today!
Enjoy personal support and real-time feedback from an experienced expert in a Virtual Classroom!
*Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for a free training session, your enterprise must be located in North America or Western Europe.
- Free sessions are scheduled based on the United States time zone. Please ensure that your team is available to participate in the training session at the scheduled time.
- Free training sessions are limited to teams of at least 4 and a maximum of 10 attendees.
- Offer subject to change at anytime for any reason.