Opsgility Official Training
Camel Development With Red Hat Jboss Fuse (Ad421)
Gain an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in a 4 -day course.
Course DescriptionThis course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
Camel development is organized around:
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow
- Components that enable creating endpoints which interact with the outside world either by acquiring or transmitting messages
About this course
What You'll Learn
- Understanding Camel routes
- EIP processors
- Graphical route editing and monitored execution
- Components (out-of-the-box and custom)
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric
Who Needs to Attend
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel's features and capabilities.
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (such as Maven and Eclipse), and the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
- Introduction to Camel
- Developing Camel Applications Using Maven and Fuse IDE
- Processors and Components
- Threading and Transactions
- Enterprise Support via Fuse Fabric
- Custom Components