Opsgility Offers 20 New Cybersecurity Certification Courses
Want to learn more? Contact a Cloud Training Specialist!
Opsgility, LLC announced its new cybersecurity training initiative to enable organizations to develop and maintain a strong security posture. The cloud solution provider now offers twenty globally recognized certification courses to enhance cybersecurity skills for a modern digital landscape.
Michael Washam, Opsgility CEO, remarked, "As cyberthreats evolve, organizations must learn new techniques to defend their systems, networks, and data. We aim to bridge the cyber skills gap to empower organizations to mitigate security threats and minimize the impact of cyber breaches on business operations. We provide end-to-end training solutions that demystify cybersecurity techniques and technologies at all levels of the organization, whether you are an entry-level analyst or CTO."
Top Cybersecurity Challenges
Opsgility leverages its partnerships with Microsoft, CompTIA, and (ISC)² to create custom learning plans that support organizations in five key areas:
- Implementing Zero Trust protection & identity endpoints
- Threat defense and security with modern techniques
- Securing both hybrid and multi-cloud infrastructure
- The governance and protection of sensitive data
- Risk management and investigation
Cybersecurity Certification Course List
Opsgility offers custom certification paths mapped to the skills and competencies needed for every role, whether you are an entry-level analyst or CEO! Discover which certification path is right for you!
Microsoft Certification Courses:
• Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Cybersecurity Architect Expert
CompTIA Certification Courses:
• CompTIA Network+
• CompTIA Security+
• CompTIA Project+
• CompTIA CySA+
• CompTIA PenTest+
• CompTIA CASP+
(ISC)² Certification Courses:
• CC (Certified in Cybersecurity)
• SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner)
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
• CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
• CAP (Certified Authorization Professional)
• CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)
• HCISPP (HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner)
A Holistic Approach to Learning
Opsgility understands that everyone learns differently and combines Instructor-led training, hands-on labs, and hackathons to deliver a blended learning experience. The training partner leverages official courseware designed by Microsoft, CompTIA, and (ISC)² to equip organizations to defend their cloud infrastructure. Each course is led by a global network of 200+ certified trainers who have passed Opsgility's rigorous vetting process.
What Are The Next Steps?
Contact a Cloud Training Specialist to discover which cybersecurity certification path is right for you!