Logging Monitoring and Observability in Google Cloud
Learn how to improve infrastructure and application performance in Google Cloud.
Course DescriptionThis three-day instructor-led course teaches participants techniques for monitoring, troubleshooting, and improving infrastructure and application performance in Google Cloud. Guided by the principles of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), and using a combination of presentations, demos, hands-on labs, and real-world case studies, attendees gain experience with full-stack monitoring, real-time log management and analysis, debugging code in production, tracing application performance bottlenecks, and profiling CPU and memory usage.
About this course
What You'll Learn?
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Plan and implement a well-architected logging and monitoring infrastructure
- Define Service Level Indicators (SLIs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
- Create effective monitoring dashboards and alerts
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and improve Google Cloud infrastructure
- Analyze and export Google Cloud audit logs
- Find production code defects, identify bottlenecks, and improve performance
- Optimize monitoring costs Who Needs to Attend
Who Needs to Attend?
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud architects, administrators, and SysOps personnel
- Cloud developers and DevOps personnel Prerequisites
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or equivalent experience
- Basic scripting or coding familiarity
- Proficiency with command-line to