IT Pro AWS Challenges All Access Pass
Validate your AWS existing skills, master a new topic, or gain additional hands-on experience as you prepare for your next certification.
The All Access Pass is a 365 day subscription that includes access to IT Pro challenges related to AWS. New challenges are continually being released, and you will gain automatic access to them for the duration of your subscription.
IT Pro Challenges are designed to extend and expand your learning experience with hands-on, scenario-based exercises. IT Pro Challenges are different from traditional labs, they provide you with high level guidance and requirements as opposed to detailed step-by-step instructions and designed specifically to provoke thought. IT Pro Challenges are divided into three different levels: Guided, Advanced, and Expert, with each level including a form of assessment so you may gauge your success.
About this course
What You'll Learn?
The All Access Pass in comprised of multiple challenges covering AWS. Each challenge contains a method of assessment providing you with a validation of current skills and awareness for those that need additional focus. Here’s just a sample of some of the challenges you will have access and skills you will be asked to validate:
- Build VPC Resources Manually
- Can You Build a Network Foundation in AWS? • Configure an S3 Bucket and Website
- Design a VPC and Associated Subnets in AWS
- Build a Network with the VPC Wizard
- Can You Create a Website with Cross Region Replication and Logging?
- Can You Execute a Plan for Automatic Data Movement and Archiving?
- Can You Serve a Simple, Static Website with Amazon S3? [Advanced] • Can You Use Access Logging for Bucket Management and Monitoring?
- Configure Amazon S3 Event Logging and Handling
- Configure Amazon S3 Server-Side Encryption
- Create an Object Lifecycle Policy for Amazon S3 Documents
Who Needs to Attend?
IT Professionals who are looking to keep up to date on ever changing features and functionality in AWS cloud platforms.