Course Code: 8325
Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
Learn about the Google Cloud big data capabilities in a 1-day course.
Course DescriptionThis one-day instructor-led course introduces participants to the big data capabilities of Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will get an overview of the Google Cloud platform and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud Platform.
About this course
What You'll Learn?
- Purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products in the Google Cloud Platform
- Use Cloud SQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud Platform
- Employ BigQuery and Cloud Datalab to carry out interactive data analysis
- Train and use a neural network using TensorFlow
- Employ ML APIs
- Choose between different data processing products on the Google Cloud Platform
Who Needs to Attend?
- Data analysts getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Data scientists getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Business analysts getting started with Google Cloud Platform
- Individuals responsible for designing pipelines and architectures for data processing, creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models, querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
- Executives and IT decision makers evaluating Google Cloud Platform for use by data scientists Prerequisites
- Basic proficiency with common query language such as SQL
- Experience with data modeling, extract, transform, load activities
- Developing applications using a common programming language such Python
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and/or statistics