EXAM READINESS: AWS CERTIFIED DEVELOPER – ASSOCIATE
Exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to developing on AWS.
The AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform. Join this half-day, intermediate-level workshop to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to developing on AWS and to specific areas to study. The workshop reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
About this course
What You'll Learn?
This workshop teaches you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process.
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS development concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam.
Who Needs to Attend?
This course is intended for developers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam.
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language Visit us at