IL - MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
In this certification preparation course, you will learn about Implement and manage identity and access. Implement and manage threat protection as well as implement and manage information protection. Course will cover governance and compliance features in Microsoft office 365.
This course will prepare it's audiences for MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Level: 300
Who this course is designed for
- This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
- Secure Microsoft 365 hybrid environments
- Secure user accounts
- Implement authentication methods
- Implement conditional access
- Implement role-based access control (RBAC)
- Implement Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Implement Azure AD Identity Protection
- Implement an enterprise hybrid threat protection solution
- Implement device threat protection
- Implement and manage device and application protection
- Implement and manage Office 365 messaging protection
- Implement and manage Office 365 threat protection
- Secure data access within Office 365
- Manage Azure information Protection (AIP)
- Manage Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Implement and manage Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Configure and analyze security reporting
- Manage and analyze audit logs and reports
- Configure Office 365 classification and labeling
- Manage data governance and retention
- Manage search and investigation
- Manage data privacy regulation compliance
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access
Help protect against credential compromise with identity and access management. In this course you will learn how to secure user access to your organization’s resources. Specifically, this course covers user password protection, multi-factor authentication, how to enable Azure Identity Protection, how to configure Active Directory federation services, how to setup and use Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to Conditional Access. You will also learn about solutions for managing external access to your Microsoft 365 system.
Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection
Threat protection helps stop damaging attacks with integrated and automated security. In this course you will learn about threat protection technologies that help protect your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, you will learn about threat vectors and Microsoft’s security solutions for them. You will learn about Secure Score, Exchange Online protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, and how to use Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence. It also discusses securing mobile devices and applications. The goal of this course is to help you configure your Microsoft 365 deployment to achieve your desired security posture.
Implementing Microsoft 365 Information Protection
Information protection is the concept of locating and classifying data anywhere it lives. In this course you will learn about information protection technologies that help secure your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, this course discusses information rights managed content, message encryption, as well as labels, policies and rules that support data loss prevention and information protection. Lastly, the course explains the deployment of Microsoft Cloud App Security.
Administering Microsoft 365 Built-in Compliance
Internal policies and external requirements for data retention and investigation may be necessary for your organization. In this course you will learn about archiving and retention in Microsoft 365 as well as data governance and how to conduct content searches and investigations. Specifically, this course covers data retention policies and tags, in-place records management for SharePoint, email retention, and how to conduct content searches that support eDiscovery investigations. The course also helps your organization prepare for Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).