IL - Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrators deploy, configure, manage, and monitor messaging infrastructure, permissions, client access, mail protection, and mail flow in both on-premises, hybrid, and cloud enterprise environments.
This course will prepare for MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform and MS-201: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform exams to obtain Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate certification.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Level: 300
Who this course is designed for
- IT Administrator
- IT Professionals
- Manage modern messaging infrastructure
- Manage mail flow topology
- Manage recipients and devices
- Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration
- Secure the messaging environment
- Manage organizational settings
- Proficient understanding of DNS
- Basic understanding of messaging within Exchange Server or Exchange Online
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and domain controller infrastructure along with identity management
- Basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services and directory synchronization
Module 1: Manage modern messaging infrastructure
In this module, the student will learn, how to Manage database, manage database availability groups (DAGs), manage and implement client access, manage disaster recovery and manage massaging infrastructure life cycle.
Module 2: Manage mail flow topology
In this module student will learn, how to plan the transport pipeline, manage connectors, manage mil flow, troubleshoot mail flow problems.
Module 3: Manage recipients and devices
In this module, the student will learn, how to manage recipient resources such as mailboxes; group, permissions, policies, and license options. They will also learn, how to manage mobile devices.
Module 4: Plan and implement a hybrid configuration and migration
In this module, the student will learn, how to plan a hybrid environment, deploy a hybrid environment, plan and implement migration, and manage public folders.
Module 5: Secure the messaging environment
in this module, the student will learn, how to manage role-based permissions, manage message hygiene, manage advanced threat protection (ATP) for messaging, and manage compliance.
Module 6: Manage organizational settings
In this module, the student will learn, how to configure organizational settings such as configure sharing, workload management, and email address policies. They will also learn how to plan address lists.