IL - MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
This course will help you prepare for the exam MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork by covering the basics of configuring and managing SharePoint Online.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Level: 300
Who this course is designed for
- This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
- Describe how to configure user profile properties.
- Describe how to manage audiences
- Describe how to use the App Catalog to make custom apps.
- Create and manage term groups, term sets, and terms
- Describe the difference between modern and classic search experiences.
- Configure SharePoint Site Collections.
- Manage site collection storage limits.
- Deploy OneDrive for Business sync client.
- Use Group Policy to control OneDrive sync client settings.
- Manage external sharing for data in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Plan for a Microsoft 365 Teams deployment.
- Configure Office 365 for Teams.
- Configure teams and channels in Microsoft Teams.
- Manage user access to Teams.
- Configure Teams for meetings.
- Establish a data governance strategy for Teams data.
- Evaluate available technological tools.
- Analyze business requirements.
- Develop governance for digital transformation.
- Implement application management governance.
- Manage user adoption and change.
- Monitor collaboration solutions.
- Evaluate Office 365 collaboration workloads.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
Managing SharePoint Online
In this course you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Office 365.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
Managing Office 365 Content Services
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Site Collection and OneDrive for Business to enable modern content services which transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive for Business within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for business.
Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
Microsoft Teams is the hub for Teamwork in Microsoft 365. In this course you will learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams. Specifically, this course discusses the relationship of Teams with SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365 Groups. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of Teams within your organization. It also covers how to establish guest policies and data governance for your Teams data
Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
Office 365 includes many features that can be used to build collaboration solutions. The core component for building collaboration solutions is SharePoint Online, but other features such as Yammer and Stream can also be used. You need to understand how SharePoint Online and other Office 365 features compare with third-party solutions when designing your solution. You also need to be able to analyze business requirements to ensure that your solution meets business needs.