IL - Cloud Workshop: Containers and DevOps
A cloud workshop is a 1-day event that consists of an overview of the technology, a deep dive whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab where participants will a subset of the solution.
In this workshop we will learn how to create a Docker application and deploy it to the Azure Container Service. We then go on to set up load balancing to scale the application and deliver high availability. This workshop includes: Whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab
- Duration: 1 Day
- Level: 400
Who this course is designed for
- IT Professional
- Cloud Architect
- Attendees will be better able to deploy Azure Container Service through scale, load balancing, and service discovery.
- In addition:
- Create & run a Docker Application
- Deploy to the Azure Container Service
- Scale the application and test availability
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Azure IT
Assist a customer in building a PoC to deliver a multi-tenant web app hosting solution for medical conferences leveraging Azure Container Service, Docker, and Linux nodes. Implement a production worthy Docker image registry using Azure Container Registry to manage container images, versioning, deployment, upgrade, and rollback strategies. Set up auto-scaling capabilities, along with continuous integration and deployment workflows.
This workshop includes: Whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab