AWS Exam Readiness Workshop - AWS Certified Sysops Administrator - Associate
Learn the benefits of computing in the AWS Cloud.
The AWS Certifed SysOps Administrator - Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, security, and operations on the AWS platform. Join this half-day, intermediate-level bootcamp to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam's topic areas and how they map to SysOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. The bootcamp reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
About this course
What You'll Learn?
- About the AWS SysOps - Associate exam, such as:
- testing center information and expectations
- exam overview and structure
- How to interpret AWS test questions
- AWS exam domains
Who Needs to Attend?
- System Administrators
- System Operators
- Those preparing for the AWS SysOps - Associate Exam Prerequisites
We recommend students have the following:
- At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating and maintaining systems running on AWS
This course covers the following concepts:
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions