AWS Discovery Day Fundamentals of a Modern Data Strategy On AWS
Learn how to modernize, unify, and innovate your way to a modern data strategy with AWS.
Organizations need a data strategy to succeed, but there’s no one-size fits all approach. Every organization will have unique objectives and obstacles. Join this event to learn how to modernize, unify, and innovate your way to a modern data strategy with AWS.
- Level: Fundamental
- Duration: 1.5 hours
About this course
What You'll Learn?
During this event, you will learn:
- How AWS services help you modernize, unify, and innovate your data infrastructure
- How to use AWS services to provide secure and well-governed access to data
- How to innovate with AI/ML by harnessing your data with built-in ML
Who Needs to Attend?
This event is intended for:
- Data architects, data scientists, and data analysts new to the AWS Cloud
- Solutions architects
- Database administrators
Section 1: Introduction
- Business value of a modern data strategy
- Use cases
- Traditional vs. cloud
- Modern data strategy on AWS Section 2: Modernize
- Relational databases
- Purpose-built databases
Section 3: Unify
- Data lakes with Amazon S3
- Lake house approach on AWS
- Purpose-built data services
- Breaking down data silos
- Unified governance Section 4: Innovate
- Machine learning (ML) services
- Artificial intelligence (AI) services
- Data stores, data lakes, and BI tools with built-in ML Section 5: Next steps
- Resources to continue learning