Architecting With Google Cloud- Design and Process
Learn about infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform in this three day class.
Fundamental 3 days
This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform, with a focus on Compute Engine. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems, and application services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
About this course
What You'll Learn?
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans
- Learn methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns- methods, technologies, and designs that are used to implement security, scalability, high availability, and other desired qualities