Architecting With Google Cloud- Design and Process
Learn to design GCP deployments in a 2-day course!
Learn to design GCP deployments.
This two-day instructor-led class equips you to build highly reliable and efficient solutions on Google Cloud Platform. It is a continuation of the Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure course and assumes hands-on experience with the technologies covered in that course. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will learn to design GCP deployments that are highly reliable and secure as well as how to operate GCP deployments in a highly available and cost-effective manner.
About this course
What You'll Learn?
- Design for high availability, scalability, and maintainability
- Assess tradeoffs and make sound choices among Google Cloud Platform products
- Integrate on-premises and cloud resources
- Identify ways to optimize resources and minimize cost
- Implement processes that minimize downtime, such as monitoring and alarming, unit and integration testing, production resilience testing, and incident post-mortem analysis
- Implement policies that minimize security risks, such as auditing, separation of duties and least privilege
- Implement technologies and processes that assure business continuity in the event of a disaster
Who Needs to Attend?
- Cloud solutions architects
- Site Reliability Engineers
- Systems operations professionals
- DevOps engineers
- IT managers
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform
- Completion of Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Infrastructure (#5973) or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment