Advanced Architecting On AWS
Learn how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS.
Course DescriptionAdvanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
About this course
What You'll Learn?
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect an on-premises datacenter to the AWS Cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from an on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large data stores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest and data in transit
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
Who Needs to Attend?
This course is intended for experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services.
- Architecting on AWS
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification
- Architecting on AWS Review
- AWS Account Management
- Advanced Networking on AWS
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Build a Hybrid Architecture
- Optimize your use of Amazon S3
- Leverage Amazon Elasti Cache to handle and store data at scale
- Build a Failover Solution with Amazon Route 53 and Amazon RDS Read Replication
- AWS Snowball
- Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Backing up and archiving data on AWS
- Migrating databases into AWS
- Designing for Big Data
- Amazon DynamoDB for Big Data
- DynamoDB Streams
- DynamoDB for Big Data Design Patterns
- Design for Large Scale Applications
- Deployment with Elastic Beanstalk
- Build Resilient Architectures Part A
- CloudFront Content Delivery and Automating WAF Rules
- Encryption and data security
- KMS Envelope Encryption
Virtual Classroom Live Labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.